MENDERS' DEEP COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
From 1985 to today, a deeply committed team of caring professionals have contributed to Menders' reputation for providing the highest levels of care to Atlanta's seniors. Through innovative best practices, outstanding service and our commitment, all of which distinguish Menders as a uniquely qualified senior home care agency, we continue to place your personal needs, or those your loved one, at the center of our organization.
We will commit to:
- Finding the right caregiver(s) for you or your loved one. Our Certified Nursing Assistants not only pass rigorous background screening but they also proper credentials and receive training by a Registered Nurse who specializes in gerontology.
- Listening to you and your family when designing a unique care plan for your situation. At Menders, a Registered Nurse with a gerontology background assesses and develops plan of care and services.
- Having a Registered Nurse on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Being helpful and knowledgeable when care needs change.
- Continuously improving our knowledge of gerontology and providing ongoing training of our staff.
- Being responsive to your questions or concerns and leaning on the experience we have and the experts in our field when making recommendations.
- Providing care and services with honesty, integrity and respect.
Contact Menders Inc a Senior Home Care Agency
for a private consultation with a specially trained, registered nurse about part-time or around-the-clock senior home care services for your distinctive needs and preferences.